Old February 3rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
Dick Locke

Default Americans panicking again..................

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:38:30 GMT, (Kenny
McCormack) wrote:

In article ,
Bert Hyman wrote:
(nobody) wrote in
:

Peter L wrote:
You would be too if someone flew a couple of planes into tall
buildings and killed 3000 people.

Sorry to be blunt but... GET OVER IT.

Bush has killed 3 times more Iraqis than were killed at WTC.

Hmmm... Since only about 2400 were killed in the Japanese attack on
Pearl Harbor, I guess that to you, WW-II was just a big mistake.

Yeah, really. We should have just laughed it all off (accidents will
happen, you know...). Let Europe fall to the Germans; let the Japanese
take over the Pacific Rim. Really, not our problem.

What *were* we thinking?

Err, Kenny, in WW II we went after the people who bombed Pearl Harbor.
In the Gulf War II we stopped going after the people who masterminded
the 9/11 disaster and went after someone else instead. Going after
Iraq in response to 9/11 is about as sensible as going after China
after Pearl Harbor. Got a rotten government, some of the people share
the same relgion as the bad guys, let's go gettem.