Old November 16th, 2005, 08:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations,rec.scuba

Default IDIOT Ron Lee is the Anal Fixation Poster Boy of the Year inrec.scuba

Reef Fish wrote:

IDIOT Ron, I was merely responding to Grummy on his question. What's
so self-aggrandizing about stating that own a map with depth chart (at
home but not with me) and that I would ask the captain about it, when I
have lunch with him with a small group?

You cannot let an ordinary discussion of Cozumel, diving, or cruising
with you making your anal-fixated NOISE!

Grow up, little Poster Boy!

in person, does poor bob ling show signs like these of ESL?

-- Bob.