Old December 3rd, 2012, 05:12 PM posted to soc.retirement,alt.activism.death-penalty,alt.horror,alt.politics.economics,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'D

Default The Myth Related to Americans' Poor Life Expectancy

The Myth Related to Americans' Poor Life Expectancy

'It’s one of the most oft-repeated justifications for socialized
medicine: Americans spend more money than other developed countries on
health care, but don’t live as long. If we would just hop on the
European health-care bandwagon, we’d live longer and healthier lives.
The only problem is it’s not true....

....Life expectancy is an appealingly simplistic, but deeply flawed,
way to think about the quality of a country’s health-care system.
After all, shouldn’t good health care make you live longer? Well, yes,
but. The problem, of course, is that there are many factors that
affect life expectancy...."

We were unable to post your message
Your account or Internet address has exceeded our posting limit
at this time, please try again later.
If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support.