Old October 21st, 2007, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peg Caldwell-Ott

Default Norwegian Cruise Lines NCL, Dawn and Sun

That depends on which ship you are traveling on. Each ship has its
own e-mail number, but if it is the Dawn, the Concierge would be
reached at . The "con" in the e-mail address indicates
the Concierge, the number indicates the ship. The Dawn is number 14,
the Spirit is number 24. If it is another ship, please let me know
and I will try to find its e-mail designation for you, or you can ask
ncl for the information. They are happy to help, especially for
groups!

Best Regards,

PegNDerek

How did you contact the Concierge prior to your trip? I'm curious,
since I'm traveling with a group of 9, so it would be nice to be able to
pre-arrange a couple of special dinners.