Old March 17th, 2004, 10:38 PM
mtravelkay

Default requesting info on hotel accomodation in spain during runningof bulls

cj wrote:

Mr DJ wrote:

hi there - i posted on this ng a few weeks ago for a trip to pamplona
spain - and i got some really helpful replies - wanna thank everyone for
tips on airtransat and travel cuts.

i was hoping to be in spain for duration of july7-14th 2004 and needed to
know if anyone knew of the cheapest a ccomodation possible in pamplona or
surrounding area. i do not care if its a rundown hostel, someone;'s
basement, etc. i just need a place to sleep.

if anyone knows of such acomodation - let me know .

on a sidenote - from toronto to uk, the cheapest airfare i found was
roughly
800$CAD. if someone knows of a place that can beat it - im all ears.

again - my profound appreciation for your time. thanx

I found airfares for around US$660 from Toronto to London (on my yahoo
page). Are you talking Canadian or US?

Well, he did say $CAD