Old October 16th, 2003, 04:56 PM
mrtravel

Default ALERT!! American Airlines Employees Plan Holiday Sick Out!

None wrote:
It's all well and good, and as you say, what is happening in your working
environment is not something that I am concerned with. What I am concerned
with is the fact that your airline has taken just over $8,000.00 from me for
6 round trip tickets for holiday travel, and that there is a distinct
possibility that our flights may get cancelled.

8 grand is a lot of money
to me, it's nearly a years worth of mortgage payments on my home, and I
forked it over to your airline in one shot for a ride. When I call your
airline with concerns about news items regarding possible sick outs and
cancellations,

Sure, that is just what is good for the airline to refund the money of
everyone who might be subject to a flight cancellation. When you book a
ticket, you agree to certain conditions. I wasn't in on your phone
conversation, so I don't know what took place. If the airline makes
changes to your reservation that are unacceptable to you, you can get a
refund. However, they don't normally give you a refund for something
that might happen in the future. If you want this protection, buy a
refundable ticket.