Old November 24th, 2007, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian[_1_]

Default Collision damage insurance with auto rental

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:58:34 -0500, "- Bobb -"
wrote:

ATT's wording was that they provided the coverage after primary collision
coverage IF driver has coverage - otherwise they are first in line. At
least that's how it USED to be - I will recheck online before next time I
need a rental.

These provisions are always changing. Usually they send several pages
of small print that most people rarely read.

I have seen what I wrote but don't remember which card said it. Of
course, each card is different but they seem to adopt what another
introduces if it is to their advantage.