Old May 25th, 2010, 12:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Surreyman[_3_]

Default They're at it in Crete too.

On 25 May, 09:44, Frank Hucklenbroich wrote:
Am Sat, 22 May 2010 11:12:48 +0100 schrieb Andy Pandy:

Worst place we went to for this was Gran Canaria in the early 90's -
they were *everywhere*, on the beach, in the shopping centres, down
quiet streets, and ignoring them didn't work, they'd follow you down
the street. Apparently they got paid £50 for every couple they got
along to the presentations, regardless of whether they signed up!

Yes, I remember that. They had those guys speaking many different
languages, and at times I tried to fool them saying I didn't understand
their language. When they asked where I come from I would say "Russki" or
something like that, but in the end they came up with someone who actually
spoke russian ;-)

Regards,

Frank

I use Welsh, Hasn't failed yet.