Old July 9th, 2007, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Sam Spade

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On 2007-07-08 19:16:33 -0400, Sam Spade said:

Some are racists. But, my opinion is that it is a minority. Those
of us who have lived in California all or lives have, for the most
part, lived and gotton along with Latinos quite well.

But, that has little to do with hordes of illegals, primarily from
Mexico, coming across the border in droves.

Why do you care?

Now, that is a stupid question. Either you are trying to bait me or
you are without clues.

Are you one of those menial laborers whose job is threatened by the
illegals?

No, I am a taxpayer who shares freeways with uninsured and unlicensed
illegal immigrant drivers. I wait for hours in the emergency room
because they use as their family doctor. The sewer system in my town is
becoming overwhelmed because of multiple families living in small
dwellings. The schools are overcrowded and we are being asked to
provide classroom relief for the children of illegal immigrants.

And, it is not only menial laborers who have problems in the workplace.
The construction industry is now too many fairly skilled workers
chasing too few jobs; illegals competing with either legal immigrants or
citizens for those decent jobs. Then, the illegals bid down the wages
and get the jobs.