Old October 9th, 2007, 10:07 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 10:26:28 -0500,
.. wrote in
:

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:29:51 GMT, kangaroo16
wrote:
[msge snipped]

We probably couldn't even keep "Cath" from Texas out.
The "Cath" who posts from:
.

This is my name and the name which I have used in the past approx. 10
years of posting to Usenet.
Got a problem with that?

Why should I have a problem with it, as is useful referent.

Also the email address is valid if you remove the spam blockers.
People are able and do, email me.

Now why is it you hide behind a fake name and email address.
Got something to hide?

No, why should I? My ISP and many others know my identity.
In fact, my ISP urges subscribers to not reveal any more
information than necessary for Internet security reasons.

These seem obvious to many people, apparently they aren't to you.

However I don't propose to give reasons for this, let alone
examples of the undesirability of doing so.

You realize, or should realize, that there are a lot of people on
the net who delight in trying to cause irritation or real
problems for others.

However, if her behavior is typical "Texan" behavior,
perhaps we should take a closer look at immigrant applications
from Texas.

A lighthearted comment. Unfortunately, humour doesn't always
travel well on the net.

As stated on more than one occasion, I am a Kiwi.

Not in posts to me, but might explain a lot, actually! :-)

Got a problem with that too.

Cath

Ending the statement with a full stop or period could indicate
to most people who consider English as their "mother tongue" that
you have problems with your Kiwi ancestry, background, or
citizenship.

If you had ended the sentence with a question mark, you might
be asking if I had a problem with you being a Kiwi.

I don't. I have met a lot of Kiwis, have friends who are Kiwis.
I do have problems with your intolerance, but this is your own
personality, and has little or nothing to do with the fact that
you were apparently born in N.Z. and are now in Texas.

Cheers,
Kangaroo16