Old February 17th, 2008, 01:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Emerald Princess - January 5-15, 2008 - review and picttures

In article , sue mullen
wrote:

If you had seem the presentation of the lobster and the utensils they
had to pick it clean, you would of thought it was worth the extra
money(grin). It was the best lobster we had and that includes some of
the best restauants in NYC and the best up in New England.

Do you think they have live lobsters onboard for the specialty
restaurant? I would guess they would if the lobster was that good.

--
Charles