Old November 19th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default USA going after Iran now

Robert wrote:

"Arizona Bushwhacker" wrote in message news:Y47nd.149813$hj.80906@fed1read07...

"The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet" wrote in message
groups.com...

Arizona Bushwhacker wrote:

"Rick Carney" wrote in message
gy.com...

If you're smart you will assume that the majority of the American

people

will indeed be fooled by the Bush cabal again and again. Do not
underestimate the stupidity of these people. They will amaze you

with
their

ignorance.

It the republicans didn't lie their asses off the last time,
I would not expect real proof this time. I want them
to go into Iran and bring out one of those nuclear
weapons they are working on.

Ah, so you support invading Iran, then?
Excellent.

Glad to have you aboard.

Not until I see real proof of their WMDs! Not just
pictures of hospitals where republicans tell me it's a
nuclear reactor!

I have no doubt that republicans are dim enough to
fall for the same lie twice, but I'm not!

-F

If President Bush our Commander in Chief and Secretary Powell and
Secretary Rumsfeld tell us that we need to Invade Iran thats good
enough for me and it Should be Good Enough for Any Loyal American!

Bull**** Robert. When has it be required that you be sheep to be Loyal
Americans? Besides Shrub is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
he certainly isn't mine. As to Rummy if he cannot manage to run one war
with proper support for the troops why let him have another place to
play? Powell has, at least eventually, had enough sense to get out.