Old November 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Eyeball Kid

In article , Deep Frayed
Morgues wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:43:23 GMT, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Robert wrote:

If President Bush our Commander in Chief and Secretary Powell and
Secretary Rumsfeld tell us that we need to Invade Iran thats good
enough for me and it Should be Good Enough for Any Loyal American!

Bull**** Robert. When has it be required that you be sheep to be Loyal
Americans? Besides Shrub is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
he certainly isn't mine. As to Rummy if he cannot manage to run one war
with proper support for the troops why let him have another place to
play? Powell has, at least eventually, had enough sense to get out.

Didn't Powell recently say Iran is in the process of making a
deployable nuclear weapon or something? He was probably the only one
with a semblance of sense in his skull, and even that was severely
dented.

After Powell's show and tell at the UN, he has the credibility of a
crank dealer. What's he going to do? Give us another slide show? Who is
going to believe him besides those with profound dementia or worse?

E. K.

Bow down, America, your government needs your obedience now more than
ever.
---
DFM

--
"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he
makes and we should just support that."-Britney Spears, 9/2003

"Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able
to practice their love with women all across this country."- George W. Bush,
9/6/04

Free humor. Whenever you want. http://www.psmueller.com