Old September 8th, 2007, 03:44 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
rydale

Default Back from Kenya and Zanzibar

Hi all

Made it - another great trip to Kenya and Zanzibar, this time to celebrate
our 25th Wedding Anniversary.
Went out at the end of July for a couple of weeks and managed Samburu (rain
( ) , Mt Kenya lodge, Lake Nakuru and the Mara (migration had only just
arrived, so relatively low numbers).
A few days in Stonetown Zanzibar on top.

Magic - wasn't our first time and suspect it won't be the last !!!

Its taken a while to et teh photos organised (over 3,000 this time) but
there's now a fair selection here -
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Wildvi...7KenyaZanzibar

There are one or two birds etc which I haven't identified, so help would be
appreciated!

Any q's etc let me know.

Regards

Charles