Old February 3rd, 2004, 12:18 AM
Vicky

Default Good Hotel Near London School of Economics

In article ,
wrote:

I'm attending a conference at the LSE in April and would like
recommendations on a good hotel near the campus, near the intersection of
Kingsway and Aldwych. (Underground stops are Covent Garden, Temple,
Holborn, but I want to be within walking distance of the campus.
Price range? Probably around 100 pounds would be good.

Thanks, Please email or post,

Don Doyle

The Strand Palace is very near. It's usually above 100gbp per night,
but since April isn't high season, you may be able to get a better
rate. I've also stayed in the Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden for
under 100gbp during low seasons. Alternatively, there are tons of 2 to
3-star hotels in the Bloosmbury/Russell Square area that is just a mere
5 to 10 minute walk from LSE. Thistle Bloomsbury, Bonnington,
Ambassador, Bedford, National...just off the top of my head. They're
all along Southampton Row /Upper Wolburn.

Hope this helps.

-Vicky