Old February 3rd, 2004, 07:38 PM
P J Wallace

Default Good Hotel Near London School of Economics

Some of their own halls of residence might be available and aren't bad
(e.g., High Holborn). There's a couple of very posh hotels on the
doorstep (the Waldorf and One Aldwych), or the Strand Palace; or
anywhere in Bloomsbury is about 10-15 minutes walk away.

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:59:20 -0600, wrote:

I'm attending a conference at the LSE in April and would like
recommendations on a good hotel near the campus, near the intersection of
Kingsway and Aldwych. (Underground stops are Covent Garden, Temple,
Holborn, but I want to be within walking distance of the campus.
Price range? Probably around 100 pounds would be good.

Thanks, Please email or post,

Don Doyle