Old September 15th, 2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Mike

Default [Admin] I think it's time to end this group

cramer wrote:
dazzled wrote:
Aww.... I just got here and I think its an important topic...BTW does
anyone know where I could find single travelers willing to share all
inclusive trips ?

yes; you can post here. I'm interested in Club Med Columbus Isle which
would cost $1200pp from Ft Lauderdale through Pavlus. Oct 11

We've been to Columbus Isle 5 times and are returning the week of
Sept 30 - Oct 7. If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad
to answer. You might want to take a look at my personal web site
with trip reports for Columbus Isle and several other resorts. See:
www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html

Mike