Old February 4th, 2006, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Ottawa Tulip Festival in May

In article ,
Yves Bellefeuille wrote:

The National Gallery is in Ottawa. Perhaps you're thinking of the
Civilization Museum, which is in Gatineau (formerly Hull).

The Museum of Civilization (www.civilization.ca) is wonderful.
First get a look at its beautiful design from Parliament Hill,
then drive or take the bus over to Gatineau to go inside.

Oh, one more thing: the cat sanctuary at Parliament. Very nice!

I think the original poster has probably gotten the idea by now
that tulip festival or no tulip festival, Ottawa is a great place
to visit. I really want to get back there sometime.

Patty