Old February 7th, 2006, 07:09 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Ottawa Tulip Festival in May

I am just heading off to Ottawa this weekend for WinterLude, their
winter festival. One one of these days I'll catch their tulip festival
as well.

In anticipation of my trip to Ottawa and as the creator of a travel
website called www.travelandtransitions.com, I have done several
interviews with officials from Ottawa:

http://www.travelandtransitions.com/...ws/ottawa.htm: a general
overview of Ottawa and all the things to see and do in Ottawa.
http://www.travelandtransitions.com/...rd_market.htm:
these are the folks from the ByWard Market, one of Ottawa's nicest
entertainment/restaurant areas

http://www.ottawatourism.ca/ is the official website for tourism in
Ottawa and will give you further info about the tulip festival.

Also, if you like to write travel stories, check out our new Travel
Story Contest, http://www.travelandtransitions.com/contests.htm, you
could win a fabulous expedition cruise on the Amazon River or other
exciting travel prizes.

I hope this info helped. As I said, I am heading off to Ottawa this
weekend and will be writing detailed travel stories after I get back
with first-hand insights of Ottawa.

Best of luck,

- Susanne
www.travelandtransitions.com