Old November 4th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Jim Ley

Default RyanAir tickets (Stansted-Venice)

On 4 Nov 2003 04:06:38 -0800, (michael
vickers) wrote:

I have 2 Ryanair tickets from London-Stansted to Venice that I cannot
use and would like to sell.
They are currently booked at an excellent fare, departing Nov.9, 2003;
returning Nov.14, 2003.

The buyer would pay £65 for the tickets + the change fee of £15 per
ticket.

Treviso the cost is 14.99+14.99+taxes (say 25 quid maximum, should be
less not sure for Italy) gives a current cost booking today for that
flight of 55quid - how can you sell them for 80? What muppet would
buy?

If it's VBS rather than TSF, then they are full flying out by the
looks of things, but you can fly back for 1UKP (so in fact out on
TSF- back on VBS could be done cheaper than the 55.)

Rome is also 55 quid.

So even if the prices didn't include the added mark-up people have
mentioned, they'd still be mad to take you up on your generous
"offer".

Jim.