Old February 14th, 2007, 11:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake

Default Hotels in Naples and Sorrento

I'm looking for hotel recommendations in both Naples and Sorrento. I'd like
to hear from someone has stayed in the hotel recommended, rather than just
be told about some web site that lists choices.

These are the requirements:

- Central location, convention to most tourist sites.

- Clean and comfortable, luxury not required.

- Price ideally not much above EUR100 for a double room with private bath.
If necessary, we can go higher, but we'd like not to go very much higher.

- Elevator nice, but not necessary.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup