Old May 30th, 2010, 12:08 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
aquachimp

Default ...a lot of babble that has no relevance to travel in Europe

On May 25, 3:42*pm, " wrote:
On May 25, 5:37*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote: On May 25, 8:10*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
On May 25, 5:23*am, "Tis Odonovan, *Himself" wrote:

...a lot of babble that has no relevance to travel in Europe. *This
delibeerate polllution of the newsgroups is a demonstration of his
lack of intelligence. *Answering himself shows his basic insanity.

http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html goolgroupers killfile facility.
I've' mentioned here a few times. Also mentioned on the google groups
help forum http://groups.google.com/group/google-groups-guide (which
is where I found it)

I no longer see his rantings, nor most of his
all_mouth_and_no_trousers brigade, except when he makes a small change
to his name, but then I file that off too and;;; bye bye.
It is also possible to killfile according to thread/subject.

I hadn't seen this one until you replied