Old March 9th, 2010, 05:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Direct booking with Princess

John Sisker wrote:

This was all discussed, and in quite some detail, not all that long ago
- and almost word for word. I'm surprised you forgot so soon George.
By-the-way, do tell us where you sailed to on your Princess "Elite"
status graduation cruise. Or did you even bother, since you apparently
know it all already!

FWIW... I was just on the Caribbean Princess in January (Southern
Caribbean) and the Star Princess last May (Alaska). Those were my 11th
and 12th Princess cruises.... and I have been on over 60 cruises overall.

I do take some online courses but only when they interest me. I have
taken some from Princess.... up to something called "Staff Captain"
(woo-hoo!). So if you think that your online training (do you call
yourself Commodore and wear your pin...... I bet you do!) and your one
Princess cruise makes you better than me... feel free. But remember,
I'm the one correcting the errors in your posts... not the other way around.

--

George Leppla

Countryside Travel http://www.CruiseMaster.com
Blog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/