Old May 28th, 2013, 06:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Default Ok it has only been a couple weeks

On 5/27/2013 9:33 AM, wrote:
Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

SURELY you have family or friends that would be interested in joining
you! A cruise vacation is ALWAYS more enjoyable when you have someone
to share it with... especially when you know your room mate.

--

Ray