Old May 28th, 2013, 06:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Ok it has only been a couple weeks

On Tue, 28 May 2013 10:43:10 -0400, Christine Cruiser
wrote:

On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:33:55 -0500, wrote:

Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

I don't need a cruise for that. LOL

I would strongly disagree. if you wish to come with me then we would
need to be together right? unless you are into that perverted camera
stuff