Old November 21st, 2007, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

Default Guest House/Bed&breakfast in DELHI INDIA!

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:41:52 GMT,
(John Kulp) wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:05:44 +1100, Alan S wrote:

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:00:08 -0800 (PST), Stem sells
wrote:

Where can I find information on a guest house/paying guest/B&B/sublet
for 2-4 weeks in New Delhi/Delhi (location is very flexible, provided
that it's close to Delhi), with a A FAST
AND RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME. I've
tried to find this information on the NET, but without much success.

Also, safety is an issue since I have my laptop computer with me.

My needs are less, but I prefer to have the following:
1. Access via public transportation to the heart of the city of New
Delhi and Delhi. Therefore, I'm quite flexibile in terms of location.
2. Since I cook, I'd like some basic kitchen equipment (optional).
3. Access to people who have extensive knowledge on the city (i.e.
where to shop, how to get to certain places, etc.).
4. What is your opinion of your internet connection speeds? I have
no problem paying a premium for you to upgrade your internet
connection!
5. How fast is your internect connection (in megabits/second)?
6. Rates?

Try asking on
www.indiamike.com

Any relation to Indiana Jones?

No idea. I've found it to be a very, very useful site in
planning my trip to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur next year.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Slovenia