Old August 20th, 2011, 12:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Patricia Martin Steward[_2_]

Default Carnival Cruise Becomes Vacation Nightmare

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:00:37 -0400, Bill
wrote:

This sounds to me like they used a debit card and do not understand the
difference between a hold and a charge. And while some of the things
sound reasonable, it sounds like they complained about an awful lot of
stuff which makes me wonder what was real and what was exaggerated.

Possibly... but on the other hand, my one Carnival cruise, while not
quite this bad, was truly horrible.

--
We are becoming a country that believes the rich have earned their money but the well educated have not
earned their intellectual superiority. This leads to a nation that idolizes Kardashians.