Old April 24th, 2009, 08:27 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake

Default Venice Connected Card

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:00:01 -0600, "Steve Cain"
wrote:

My wife and I will be in Venice, arriving May 25 and leaving June
I think on the seven day pass it figures to 6 Euro/day.

Yes, I think that's about right.

Get the pass and
skip the special fare to and from the airport.using your pass for bus to
Piazzale Roma and boats from there. s

So, there's no pass for more than 7 seven days? I want 17 days of
coverage, so I need to buy three passes, two of one week, and one for
three days?

Can I buy and get passes now, before I go to Venice, or is it
something I need to buy once I arrive? Can I buy them at the airport?

Thanks.

Buy online and be given a "PNR" number and take that with you.
to Venice...... http://www.veniceconnected.com/faq-venice-connected
BTW...I almost always Priceline a Philadelphia hotel. Never had bad luck.
Do some research on betterbidding.com or biddingfortravel.com.
I'd take the airport train up to the 32nd St station(?) and taxi to a hotel
from there. s

Thank you.

--
Ken Blake