Old January 3rd, 2005, 09:26 AM

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:53:46 +0100, ozexplorer
wrote:

Are there any special health risks in Australia I have to prepare myself
for? I will just travel a few weeks there. Any recommendation is greatly
appreciated.
cheers,
marc

If driving in country/outback, watch out for overseas tourists who
stop on blind bends and crests of highway to excitedly take
photographs of their first sighting of the various froms of
wildlife.....

Happened to us as we were coming back from Uluru, a couple of young
tourists in the usual kombi bus had stopped just around a blinfd bend
in the MIDDLE of the road to take photos of a wild camel passing
by.....

Please do not do this..... it is very dangerous.....

Tony