Old June 9th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Richard

Thank you for that wonderful link to Aussie beer. However, I'm wondering
why they don't have a simple 'search' for beers rather than listing by
manufacturer. What if one doesn't know Carlton Cold is made by Fosters?
And who makes VB? Anybody know? It might not be one of the 'best', but
by God on a hot day in Bendigo it sure hit the spot.

Richard

"Maria" wrote in news:1118322916.977981.289890
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I think it's important to anyone visiting this great land thhat they
make informed good choices on beers to try whilst in Australia.

So here's a shameless plug, check out http://www.brew.com.au
Australia's online beer reviewing community, and check out what beers
rate well, and what beers to avoid.

Cheers!

Maria
http://www.brew.com.au/reviewer/maria/