Old March 19th, 2007, 01:28 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
John Ramsay

Default Montego Bay Hotels

Nick and Judy wrote:

We've been to Jamaica several times and have always stayed at the adults
only all-inclusives. We are thinking of going to Jamaica 3/23(my husband
works for a major airline), since we can go on a non-stop flight from

Dallas
to MBJ. Any recommendations for smaller (non AI) hotels in Mobay?

Preferably
on or very near the beach, and near restaurants, nightlife etc. We

thought
we'd try something different this time.

We liked Toby's Resort. Nice room with fridge.
Friendly staff.

It's just around the corner from Buccaneer Beach
and right at the start of the main strip.

Short walk to Doctors Cave, a little farther to downtown.

Toby's has its own restaurant & bar. Others are a short walk away.

Do a web search for Toby's Montego Bay and you'll get
lots of info and reviews.