Old May 2nd, 2007, 03:01 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Pat Anderson

Default British West Africa

In message , Gnasher
writes
An elderly relative has loaned me a number of photographs of my late
uncle's time in the forces in British West Africa (believed to be
present day Nigeria) in the years immediately after the second world
war. I have recently scanned these into an online album in the hope of
finding out a bit more about them. I would be interested if anyone
could usefully comment on the pictures as they do not mean much more to
me than the labels I have added.

The photo album is at: http://www.johnyeadon.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bwa/

Please reply through this newsgroup rather than the invalid email
address provided.

John / UK

John,
just had a thought, try the British Empire Museum site, there may be
some help or information there.
http://www.empiremuseum.co.uk
Pat.
--