Old July 19th, 2006, 03:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
H.B. Elkins

Default Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 18 Jul 2006 08:03:57 -0700, wrote:

I'm going to be driving from Washington, DC to northern Louisiana with
an LA license plate that expired a couple of years ago. Insurance and
driver's license are okay. Any suggestions about what route I should
take or how I can avoid getting pulled over?

Yeah -- send in the money and renew your plate before you start your trip!!!!

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"