Old June 4th, 2013, 07:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Oldsarge

Default New York

Anyone considering going out of New York City should be aware of the
following:

There are numerous hotels near LaGuardia airport. Getting a car to take you
places is easy but expensive.

We paid $100 including tip for a round trip into the city. We felt it was
worth it since he threw in a tour on top
of that. A taxi would have been a lot more. The hotel we are staying in is
the Hampton Inn. They will get us up, dress us, Feed us, repack our
bags, and take us to the airport for the ship shuttle.