Old April 18th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Mark Brader

Default Niagara Falls Hotel with good view of falls.

Barbara Vaughan and I (Mark Brader) wrote:
My Italian husband and I were there last summer and he was
horrified that Canada had allowed such monstrosities to be built
so close to the falls.

And you've been ranting about it ever since. Enough!

I never bring it up unless someone inquires about a falls view hotel...

Which happens regularly. If you're going to repeat your posting, I'll
repeat the response. It's a CITY. Cities have tall buildings in them.
Get over it!
--
Mark Brader | A computer[']s view of the world is analogous [to]
Toronto | a flashlight in the dark. What they can see, they