Old August 22nd, 2004, 10:14 PM
Pat Anderson

In message , Geir
writes
To old hacks of Kenya. How to get effectively and safely from Nairobi
to Embu not using matatus? Please don't ask what I want to do there.
Car rental? Bus? Any good tour arrangers you recommend?

Geir

Geir,
I have been to Embu many times but not from Nairobi, however, you could
hire a car or if you don`t want to do that there are Peugeot taxis,
which are shared, so you pay less. Failing that there will be buses
from Nairobi to Embu. Don`t forget to enjoy the wonderful jacaranda
trees there and perhaps have a cold drink at the Isaac Walton hotel.
Good luck with the transport!
Pat
--
Pat Anderson