Old February 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
CPC - Communist Party of China

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

wakalukong,

the CPC appreciates very much your loyalty to
the Chinese nation China and your loyalty
to the Chinese people in China .

wakalukong , the CPC thank you for your spying activities
in ASEAN
for
and on behalf of the Chinese people in China.

even though you are a Singaporean , the CPC knows full well that
you remain a
faithful and a loyal servant of China in ASEAN .

Feb 18, 6:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:
Chairman Mao,

I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,

my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,

Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.

Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.

Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .

I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .

n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .

(snip)

Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.

Wakalukong