Old April 10th, 2012, 02:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default New Input Request On 'Casual' ....

cruises.

Meaning no jackets, necessary even. All inclusive, Mediterranean itineraries, May - Jun & Sept 2013 possible travel dates.

When I say all inclusive, meaning alcohol included and possibly excursions. Again, there will be eight of us travelling. Most have ruled out Crystal as too formal and possibly Regent, while not as formal, still formal.

Any suggestions? A TA contacted appears not to know what he is doing. I provided the possible travel periods and they provided the full summer. This total lack of hearing and understanding of the essential requirements is not acceptable.

I was wondering what was taking so long for basic info, and that was the reason.

TIA ... bo1953