Old May 6th, 2012, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

Default Review of staterooms/cabins on ships....

On 4/17/2012 11:03 PM, Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, I Am wondering if there is a web site which offers insight on which are the best cabins on various cruise lines. I saw one several years ago and cannot find it now. I understand there are several places on the various cruises to stay away from.

This reviewer provided several cabins to consider and those to try and not get.

Any direction for this is appreciated. TIA bo1953

Sorry this is late. Just got back from my San Diego to San Diego 15
night Hawaiian Islands cruise on Celebrity Century.

Here's the web site you want:

http://deckplangenius.com/Home.aspx

--
Janet Wilder