Old November 26th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Ian Lloyd

Default Mobile phone in Australia - suggestion for temporary contract?

I'm gonna be in Australia for around 7 months. During that time I'd like to
be able to make/receive calls on a mobile. I don't want to use my UKL mobile
(£1 per minute to make a call? No thank you!)

What's the best option for me? I really want a pay as you go option, I
reckon, and I don't want to spend a fortune on a phone (I will bring my own
in the hope that I can simply get a Sim card and put it in my Nokia 5210)

There must have been loads of people who have done this before, so your
recommendations will be appreciated!

Ian