Old March 24th, 2008, 12:39 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
www.alimamatrade.net

Default lowest price !!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2. payment:western union,moneygram,bank transfer (T/T by bank).
3. shipping method:EMS,TNT,DHL other shipping as you prefer.
4. we provide best quality and competetive price to our customers,
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1
delivery time is 4-6 days, send the goods door to door.
if you have any other questions,welcome to contact me at any time.
TKS!