Old October 10th, 2015, 08:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Default r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

On 10/9/2015 8:57 AM, Karen wrote:

http://www.cruisehive.com/carnival-b...seburgers/8581

Karen, just sayin'

Yup! On the very last Carnival cruise we took, as soon as we got to
the cabin while boarding, they had the video of people getting on and I
knew right then that we were in trouble. Families were getting on and
the parents were yelling "YAY ... We are going to get WASTED!!" and
similar stuff.

--

Ray

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for
Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981