Old June 25th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Chip

"landlocked" wrote in message
ups.com...
Have you had a very bad cruise experience and the cruise company
thought nothing of it? Did you ever feel Royal Caribbean was thinking,
'So what, we don't need you. We have many other people who will take
your place. You mean so little to us.'

Blah, blah, blah. Learn to wash your hands next time, and you wont have a
problem. Royal Caribbean is no worse than any other cruise line, and a
hell
of a lot safer than taking a walk through any metropolitan hospital when
it
comes to contracting a disease.

I suppose if lightning struck you on deck, they would be responsible for
it
too...People bring disease on board, not vice versa...