Old March 28th, 2004, 02:57 PM
4000 psi

Default when will property prices fall?

"Roger Martin" wrote in message
"4000 psi" wrote in message
news:r%o9c.6081$GH3.5362@fed1read07...

"Roger Martin" wrote in message
"maxi" wrote in message
Friends are renting a 4 bedroom house
with a pool for $210 a week, I was paying $265 in 1997 for a crappy 3
bedroom.

where and how far from the beach are these rental rates possible?

Well Bribie Island is about 5 kms wide at the Southern end where the
housing is - so its not far. The one I used to rent is at Woorim - that

was
about 100 metres to the beach - 50 metres of which is a park.

The house my friends rent is probably about 2 kms to the nearest beach.

Its
brand new - they are the first tenants. The owners work on the coalfields
near Rockhampton and have built the house as an investment plus intend to
retire here.

There are more Real Estate Agents on the Island than there are any other
service - most have websites which can list rentals.

Email me direct if you want anything like a local paper mailed or scanned.

regards

the rent your friends are paying is really good for being on Bribie, i
guess, ... is the surfing any good in those parts, do you know?