Old February 21st, 2008, 11:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
zeuschou

Default Super Star Travel Service Co.,Ltd.-.-【An English travel agency in Taipei, Taiwan serving communities in Taipei and all around Taiwan.】

Super Star Travel Service Co.,Ltd. is the Taipei's specialized
travel
organization helping people travel in over 90 countries.-【An English
travel agency in Taipei, Taiwan serving communities in Taipei and
all around Taiwan.】

We are flight seat rescued expert, when other travel agent can't get
seat for you.
Helping People Experience the World

We offer real value and flexibility, as well as genuine advice and
first-hand experience. We are dedicated to providing people with
products and services that make travel fun, affordable, and safe.
We had build up English website since 2000. I need your kindly
introduction to your company and staff, your friends, your family
members. We hope they could get some helpful information through our
website. running quickly. View our Getting Started page for more
details.

We offer you
The cheapest ticket help your Visa trip around the Asian cities:
Excluding Tax & War Insurance.

“ We are the Flight Experts in Taiwan, when no one else can get you a
seat ---- WE CAN !“
We had build up English website since 2000. I need your kindly
introduction to your company and staff, your friends, your family
members. We hope they could get some helpful information through our
following website.

website one is http://sstwn.myweb.hinet.net/