Old July 28th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Clint

Default Fredericton, NB - hotel advice

Better yet, if you can stay over in St Andrews which is a short drive from
Fredericton and actually might even be along the way if you are going to
Nova Scotia, is a better destination to stay. Fredericton is by a river and
St Andrews is by the oceanside so you could guess which is going to be the
better place to stay, especially if you have only one evening. I stayed at
a B&B (don't recall the name) in St Andrews and it was just delightful. If
you drive along the south coast of New Brunswich, you will also hit the
Hopewell Rocks, a neat natural formation where the tides come in and out at
such different levels that you can walk on the ocean floor during low tide.

Clint
--
Free Spirit Gallery - Exquisite Inuit (Eskimo) & Native American Indian Art
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca