Old April 29th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Boycott Canada

Default "Canada" The Deserters Choice

"Mike from Ottawa" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:58:45 GMT, "Boycott Canada"
wrote:

"gman99" wrote in message
"Boycott Canada" wrote:
"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with
the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

Yes, please do, we don't mind accepting the intelligent Americans...the
more the merrier...

Sure. Every time an American deserter with a IQ of 90 runs to canada, It
razes all of canada's IQ average by 20 points

Sorry, it's spelt "raises" -- you are hereby disqualified and returned
to the US.

BTW, this is a USA-Canada travel group. Take your moaning and BS
elsewhere.

---
Mike from Ottawa

So Mikie...I wona post here. Shove that up your spell checker