Old March 7th, 2010, 11:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default OT Fatalism was ( Spring Cruises to the Greek Isles

In article , Brian K
wrote:

Have you heard of the Butterfly Theory? Basically, it extends
Eienstine's Theory of Relativity. "For every action there is an equil
and opposite reaction, Matter is not destroyed only transformed." I.E.
If you step on a butterfly that action could cause the rise of a planet
with sentient beings, or some other form of creation. If you drink a
glass of water a someone may vomit somewhere or something may expel a
fluid somewhere. When you are born, someone may die or something in the
universe may cease to exist. Every choice you make every action you
take can effect when, where, and how you die.

Please. I have heard of the Butterfly Effect but you have have mashed
it up. And it is not based on Einstein's Theory of relativity. It is
based on the Chaos Theory and Quantum Physics.

--
Charles