Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:15 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Mxsmanic

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

The Reid writes:

there were a number of new fields discovered in my lifetime,
there is also the issue of using shale oil at much higher prices.
Are the worlds resources finite?
Is the worlds ability to absorb pollution finite?

I think the real limiting factor on the use of fossil fuels is the
pollution produced by burning them, not the actual amount available in
the ground.