Old May 19th, 2006, 08:10 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy wrote:
wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy wrote:
Gregory Morrow wrote:

[]
Or you could visit Mecca during the Haj and watch the crowds stampede
themselves to death!

Strange as it may seem, millions of over hairy sweaty men crushed
together under the sun isn't exactly my idea of a good time either!

Really? I thought faggots enjoyed that sort of thing?

That's why I wrote it may seem strange.

That's a relief - I was concerned that my ideas about shirt-lifters
might be just ignorant bigotry.

Mr B;